Our HRM Department maintains the following code of conduct as per the ILO convention.
- Do not give preference to any religion cast, sect, regionalism, gender, political or any outside pressure etc.
- Do not employ any worker on the basis of contract or apply force or made to work under compulsion.
- Do not employ or encourages any child worker.
- Abides by the rules and regulation of the B.K.M.E.A and B.G.M.E.A mandate, such as medical facilities with medical leave and provident fund etc.
- Necessary safety equipments are provided to the workers on specific jobs, along with monitoring of proper use of the equipments.
- Strongly denounces any maltreatment, complexity or abuse with any worker or staff by any person.
Maintaining the following COC issues:
- Prohibition of Child Labour and Forced labour
- No Discrimination
- Occupational Health & Safety (OHS)
- Disciplinary Practices/ Harassment
- Freedom of association and right to collective bargaining
- Welfare facilities
- Compensation & Benefits
- Grievance procedure
- Environmental Protection
- Custom compliance
- Security compliance